Friday, November 16, 2012

No Julio, again.

Seems as Julio Jones' ankle injury will keep him off the field again against Phoenix. Hmmm...
I want him to get all the rest he needs, and this would be a good game for him to miss. But what does concern me is the Birds will have now worked for two games without him, and that may mess with the overall rhythym of the team. Am I over-reacting on this one?

Julio's got nothing to prove. He has demonstrated that he is a stud and will play through the pain. But just the same, I'm looking forward to getting him back in the line up as we move towards the playoffs.

1 comment:

  1. Thought I would let you know that Julio will be in today. I would be interested to see if they will try to get him the ball out of the backfield today considering Arizona's poor run defense.

    ReplyDelete